TABS CONNECT Online & On-Site
As we look ahead, our traditional Fall Tours in Africa, Asia, and Europe will soon be upon us. We’re currently unable to determine if we’ll be able to hold on-site admission events, so we’d like to introduce to you an alternative online approach. If we’re fortunate enough to be able to travel and meet families in person, this platform will easily translate.
Welcome to TABS CONNECT ™, an expanded version of MarcomACE. We’ve taken the opportunity to pre-load your school information, knowing you don’t need another thing to do right now! Get a look and amend as you wish but, certainly, upload photos and videos.
Interested students will create personal profiles and, using TABS Connect, you’ll be able to search their information, direct message them, set up Zoom calls, etc. And, vice-versa!
Each tour for Africa, Asia, and Europe will have its own TABS Connect portal and will include virtual interviews and information sessions during the following time periods:
- Africa (Kenya, Ethiopia, Ghana, and Nigeria): September 12-19
- Europe (Russia and Kazakhstan): October 4-11
- Asia (Hong Kong, Japan, China, and Vietnam): October 24-31
You might notice that the interview weeks coincide with our planned on-site event dates. Should the current situation change for the positive, we will use TABS Connect as our family registration portal, and your virtual meetings will translate to in-person meetings, should you choose to attend. The best part? The fee will be credited to the registration price, city for city.
Once you’ve submitted your funds, we’ll activate your school profile and it will be searchable for a full semester.
TABS provides fair venues for boarding school representatives to meet potential students and their families. The overall itinerary affords enough time around the fairs to conduct school business, arrange outside appointments and schedule admission interviews. Be certain to let alumni and current/ past parents know that you’ll be in the area!
Who Should Attend?
We require that your school be represented by an admissions staff member, teacher or administrator. (Read our full policy). We do encourage you to call on local alumni and parents to join your school at the fair. They’re instrumental with translation and provide expertise on the local culture.
What To Bring?
Each school will be supplied a table at each fair. You may wish to use any of these typical display items: a table drape with school logo, inquiry cards, books, brochures, photo albums, a battery-operated laptop and video, or spirit merchandise for gifts. Please note — this is a “tabletop only” exhibit hall and floor banners are prohibited. Whatever your plan, be sure your display is simple, lightweight and easy to transport.
What’s Included with the On-Site Fairs?
- School table at each Recruitment Fair with no cost for additional representatives
- Contact information of all fair attendees and pre-registrants
- New registration platform providing pre-fair communication with students and families
- Inclusion in networking, advertising, and marketing outreach
- Exclusive TABS hotel room rates inclusive of internet and breakfast (limited availability)
- Expert tour leader, Michael Shaver, with over 10 years of international recruitment experience, at your service. Enjoy individualized advice before, during, and after the tour!